Broad Experience, Focused Attention
We have honed our Twin Cities practice to a handful of areas:
- Health insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Eating disorder treatment insurance
- Commercial and Insurance disputes
- Personal injury
- Civil mediation services
Our focus on insurance disputes, commercial litigation and personal injury matters allows us to use our expertise and experience to provide high-quality, efficient legal work. Additionally, as a small firm, we remain responsive and accessible to our clients, ensuring that every client receives regular updates. Our clients know they can trust us to support them at all times during our representation and that we will always be there for them
Experienced Representation, Effective Results
Each of our attorneys has more than 20 years of legal experience, including government and insurance work. This experience allows us to offer a depth of knowledge and breadth of services that you most often only find at large law firms.
Moreover, we emphasize education, efficiency and cost-effectiveness in all we do:
- Education: We educate our clients on their rights and their options, which helps to empower them to own their experiences and shape their own futures.
- Efficiency: Our experience means we can counsel you on the best steps to take and help to minimize time delays.
- Effectiveness: Our efficient practices enable us to provide cost-effective services.
Contact Wrobel & Smith to Discuss Your Legal Dispute
Learn more about what makes our St. Paul law firm stand apart from other law firms. Call us at (651) 788-0236 or contact our Twin Cities law firm online. We serve clients throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois, as well as across the country.